Our Christmas Morning


Christopher and I spent a lovely morning together on Christmas Day. We sat down to a delicious breakfast. I tried a new casserole - recipe coming soon - made with tater tots, kielbasa and a cheese sauce - so good! We then opened our gifts to each other and spent time relaxing with the dogs before heading over to my parents house for Christmas Dinner.


I did not put up as many garlands and decorations as I have in the past. Christopher told me that I got lazy this year. Hence the "plusing" it from the previous blog.




We sure did spoil each other this year (and every year).


I received a gorgeous diamond infinity bracelet from Christopher...


Longchamp tote bag...


four place settings of my Spode China and...



Hunter Boots!


Christopher received a new fleece zip up, camera/laptop bag, wireless speaker, Chromecast, sweaters, work out shirts, Disney shirt and fleece and a bunch of other stuff.

My favorite part of our holiday together was just relaxing with each other and the pups. Another great holiday is in the books for us!

Comments