Monday, November 4, 2013

Our 2nd Anniversary


At the end of September, Christopher and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary. It was such a nice night. We celebrated at Russell's Steaks, Chops & More. After dinner, we both agreed that this restaurant is our new favorite! You could literally cut the steak with a butter knife it was so tender. Christopher also surprised me and had champagne delivered to the table. We had a wonderful, intimate night together.


Before we went to dinner, we exchanged some small gifts. I made Christopher our 2nd year picture album. He loved it! I ended up having to make TWO books - we had a very exciting and busy year!


 Christopher gave me a beautiful bracelet and earrings set, a gift card to Disney and beautiful roses. I am very spoiled!




It is hard to believe that another year has passed. It has been a beautiful two years. Looking forward to the lifetime to anniversaries we will get to spend together. Not to mention all of our Disney trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment