Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools


So far, no April fools have been played by the Musialowski’s…8 more hours to go.

We had a busy, but lovely Easter yesterday. Although this is the second year in a row the E.B. forgot me! It can’t be that I am not a good girl, right? Christopher enjoyed his “man” basket and Marv loved his treats too.





Easter with our families was a lot of fun this year. We had brunch with the Leutze’s at Sean Patricks. It is our usual spot on Easter. Almost everyone could make it (except for the majority of Uncle Al’s family). We were all so stuffed when we walked out of there.








Then Christopher, Jonathan and I went back to our house and relaxed for a bit before my mom, Trev and his friend Matt came over for dinner. After dinner, we exchanged baskets and played games for a couple of hours while watching the Sabres game. It was a great time! For dinner we had ham, cheesy potatoes (big surprise, right lol), corn, broccoli, applesauce and dinner rolls. For dessert, mom made mini Oreo cheesecakes and I served the butterscotch bird nests. Another filling meal! Today I still feel full from yesterday!





Today I got to have lunch with Christine. We met up at Chipotle. I had never been there  before and it is pretty good! I always love meeting up with Christine for our lunch dates. It is so nice to see her (and baby Dauksha) and catch up. It is hard to believe we have been friends for over 20 years! I really do not feel that old!

No comments:

Post a Comment