Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014

Another holiday is in the books for the Musialowski family. It was a wonderful day spent with family. Our house was up unusually early to celebrate. EB did not disappoint. The Easter bunny brought little Marv some of his favorite raw hides and bacon treats.



Christopher received a basket with craft beer, a new garden hose, chocolate covered espresso beans, drink mix, jelly beans and some other stuff.


EB remembered me this year! He sent me on a scavenger hunt with lots of clues hidden all over the house. I found my prize in our renovation space! He gave me a HUGE (literally HUGE) blue hydrangea plant for our garden and some of my favorite chocolate Reese's eggs.


We then had our annual breakfast together, including the smoked polish sausage we got from the Broadway Market. After breakfast and some R&R, we headed to Rizzo's Banchetti's meet up with the Leutze clan. We had a wonderful brunch there, filled with lots of laughs and delicious food.





After brunch we went back home and enjoyed some of the wonderful sun. Marv loved being outside and playing around. We then packed up the cheesy potatoes and drove over to the Musialowski's for dinner. Mom Musialowski cooked a fabulous Easter dinner.

It was a lovely day and...I am still full from all of the delicious foods.










No comments:

Post a Comment