Friday, March 7, 2014

Disney Planners on Etsy

Since I am so crazed on Disney, I thought I would start selling some digital copy planners that I use for our vacations on Etsy. I LOVE being organized and there is nothing more I love than planners! There is something so fun about filling them in. Maybe that is why I love surveys too.

I currently only have a dining planner up, but I am going to have a financial planner, daily planner, packing list, etc up soon. There are currently three dining planners to choose from: Mickey Mouse Themed, Princess Themed and Donald Duck Themed.

My family has also encouraged me to make and sell the parks cards that I made for our last vacation. This is definitely more work, but I think I should have the first set done soon :) I am looking forward to seeing how they will turn out! Thanks for everyone who I have involved in reading hundreds of cards of trivia. I am sure you are all Disney'd out right now...or is that even possible?

Every night I have so much fun creating the planners, reading and doing research for the parks cards and just creating something in general. Looking forward to this weekend and getting my craft on!

No comments:

Post a Comment