Monday, June 2, 2014

Vacation Hiatus - Lots to Catch up On!

I know, I know. You are all wondering where the wonderful Disney posts are...they are coming! In summary our vacation was AMAZING. It was really hard to come back home. Especially hard because I ended up getting really sick the Tuesday I returned to work. Sounds like I need another vacation, right.

For now, here are some teaser pictures :)

Christopher surprised me with some "homework" for our flight down to Orlando. It was a Lego set of a Star Wars X-Fighter. He is too cute!

Sake time! 

Relaxing in Downtown Disney and some wine and shopping

Tried Spice Road Table in Morocco. DELISH! 

On our way to 'Ohana for dinner. So....much...food!

Star Wars weekend :)

Yep - we had name badges made

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls....

Can't watch Fantasmic without some glow necklaces

Waiting for the Magical Express to take us home - sad face

No comments:

Post a Comment