Thursday, October 2, 2014

Update on Holiday Planning & Renovation

Soooo with holiday planning in full swing AND our renovation kicking up to wind down for the winter, I ended up switching some of my cleaning tasks around.

Our upstairs renovation is right next to our master bedroom. If anyone has ever had some work done on their home, you know how much dirt and dust is kicked up in a project. Therefore, I decided to switch my bathroom and bedroom weeks. I started cleaning the bedroom, but then I realized that all of the work I have done is just going to get dirtied up the next day when the contractors are on site.

So I have switched around some of the bathroom and bedroom tasks and will complete them over two weeks. This way, my holiday cleaning is still getting down, but I am also keeping some sanity with the project going on.


With that said...Day 2 of our contractors work is complete. They finished tacking up all of the baffles and started framing. The room is really starting to take shape. When meeting with all of the various parties involved in the project, I still have a hard time picturing the space and what is going in.


I can now start to visualize it with the framing going up! Yesterday they completed the framing that will be become the wall of the bedroom and bathroom and built the half wall in the bathroom. See the picture below with Christopher demonstrating the halfway and toilet area - silly guy!



No comments:

Post a Comment