Monday, November 3, 2014

Holiday Planning - Update

So a holiday planning update! Over halfway there until Christmas!!! So far I am 3 for 5 with homemade gifts. My favorite is probably the wine cork christmas trees - didn't they turn out cute? I finished the 12 days of Christmas project for three of my nieces and nephew and I complete my homemade Disney heart ornaments. Phew. What do I have left? Santa Candy Jars and Mickey & Minnie ornaments. 


I caught up on all of wrapping. Yes - all gifts purchased thus far are wrapped!!! Yee-Ha! The next round of gifts should be getting delivered to my door this week and will hopefully be wrapped soon there after.


I have three batches of cookies done and frozen, so I am a little behind in that regard, but still feeling pretty good that I can get most of it done before we leave for Disney.

This past week I started addressing Christmas cards! Woo Hoo!! Although we didn't get a family picture this year, I am thinking about including a picture of the four of us in the house. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment