Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween 2014


Halloween 2014 is in the books. Our little Shelties dressed up for the event too. Marv dressed up as Super Dog, complete with a cap and Jameson dressed up as Winnie the Pooh. My favorite part of his costume is a little bee sewn near his butt.



At the office, we celebrated Halloween with a trick or treat parade around our floor. Our pod did a theme this year of Christmas morning, so we pulled out the Christmas tree, wreaths and we all dressed in our xmas pajamas.


Employees are able to bring in their children to trick or treat office to office.




I love seeing all of the kids. We hear so much about them at work, it is so great to meet them and play for a couple hours.




On actual Halloween I tried to wear all the black and orange I own, black I own a lot, orange not so much. But I think I did pretty well.


At home, we got probably 125-140 trick or treaters this year. The weather was pretty crappy out; kudos to the kids who trick or treated in the cold and rain. Our house was giving out several pieces to each kid and glow bracelets. My mom came over again this year to help hand out the candy. She also made dinner - aren't moms the best? She made Bubble Pizza and you can find her recipe here.


And this here is my special video of Little Molly in her cupcake costume. Isn't she the sweetest???

No comments:

Post a Comment