Friday, January 16, 2015

Middle of January Already?


I can't believe it is the middle of January ALREADY!!! Work for me has been super busy with year-end, PwC audit, export metrics and my SOX testing due - all at once.


Christopher is enjoying his new job at Nativity Miguel School and has started a "bow tie Friday" trend. I got together with one of my close friends and found out she is EXPECTING!!! Baby Urban coming July 1st! I can't wait to be an aunt again!


Christopher's brother Chet gave us his Bandits tickets while he and the family were out of town - Thanks Chet! We had a wonderful time and got to see the Bandits start their season with a win.


Little Jameson had his neuter performed. He is doing fine and was back to his normal self in...two hours. Seriously. He is resilient and was playing, eating and bugging Marv within a few hours of being home.

The rest of the month is busy and exciting for us too. We have our friends wedding "reception" party to attend. They were married the same weekend as Dave & Abby, but in Jamaica, so their family is throwing them a little party here. We have networking events, board meetings. I am looking forward to a date night with Christine!!! Woo hooo! And we are squeezing in a visit with the Simm Family in Rochester. Looking forward to meeting baby Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment