Thursday, January 8, 2015

Our Christmas Morning


Christopher and I spent a lovely morning together on Christmas Day. We sat down to a delicious breakfast. I tried a new casserole - recipe coming soon - made with tater tots, kielbasa and a cheese sauce - so good! We then opened our gifts to each other and spent time relaxing with the dogs before heading over to my parents house for Christmas Dinner.


I did not put up as many garlands and decorations as I have in the past. Christopher told me that I got lazy this year. Hence the "plusing" it from the previous blog.




We sure did spoil each other this year (and every year).


I received a gorgeous diamond infinity bracelet from Christopher...


Longchamp tote bag...


four place settings of my Spode China and...



Hunter Boots!


Christopher received a new fleece zip up, camera/laptop bag, wireless speaker, Chromecast, sweaters, work out shirts, Disney shirt and fleece and a bunch of other stuff.

My favorite part of our holiday together was just relaxing with each other and the pups. Another great holiday is in the books for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment