Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome to my Blog


My name is Elle. I was born and raised in Buffalo, New York and graduated from Canisius College in 2008.  I am married to my wonderful husband, Christopher. We were married on September 24, 2011. Together we have an adorable Sheltie named Marv Eric Moulds Levy – Marv for short! This blog is dedicated to the life we are living together.

I have wanted to start a blog for a while now. I think it is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends and it is a useful tool for sharing ideas. I love to cook, bake, craft and I am getting into home projects. I think blogs are an excellent way to share best practices and display your creativity.

In the upcoming months, I am hoping to tackle several projects around the house, begin our backyard garden and try some new recipes.

I hope you all enjoy!

Christopher & I on vacation in Disney World

No comments:

Post a Comment