Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Weekend


Labor Day weekend is always bitter sweet - it means the end of summer and the start of Fall season. I love summer - the warm, the sun, and all the BBqs, but I also like decorating for Fall and the change of seasons.

Yesterday we wrapped up a busy weekend with celebrating my Dad's birthday. In honor of his birthday, we went to Destroyer Park Golf and played 18 holes. It was a blast! Plus we got to meet the Destroyer himself - Dick Beyer! What a nice guy. It was a beautiful day and a great time spent by my Dad, Trev and I.


We then went back to the house to enjoy some pizza and wings for his birthday. Christopher picked up Papa and he came over too. We then ended the celebration with some homemade cream puffs (my mom's recipe is amazing!) and Oreo bomb cake, which I made.



It was a great end to a nice weekend. Now that Labor Day is over, I can finally justify drinking apple cider and pumpkin spice lattes; way too early to start in August right?




No comments:

Post a Comment