Monday, August 25, 2014

Buffalo Bills Season is Upon Us!


This past weekend we went to the first home preseason game of the Buffalo Bills! It was so exciting to be back at the Ralph!



We got to the stadium a little earlier than usual to check out all of the stadium enhancements that were put in. Let me just say - the stadium looks great! I loved the new Bills Store and the walkways to and around the stadium. We had no problem with the lines at the gate to enter the stadium either. I think this will greatly improve entering and exiting the stadium on actual game days.


Also loving the new HUGE scoreboards! And I noticed that my cell reception was so much better during the game. Not that I am calling people, but sometimes I will text friends to see if they want to meet up during a game and most of the time the message doesn't go through until the end of the game.


Although the Bills played miserably, we still had a great time! Looking forward to the upcoming year!



No comments:

Post a Comment