Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Getting ready for the Holidays!


Last year I started planning early for the Fall & Winter holidays and it seemed to work really well. I felt that the holidays the year before were so crazy and I was always running around last minute. So last year I made this "grand" plan to get everything done ahead of time and...it was fairly successful!

This year, I just finished my weekend planning, cleaning and to-do lists to see if we can get all of our holiday items done before we leave for Disney. This way, we can just rest and relax when we go and not have to come home to a long list of to-do's before Christmas.


Fingers crossed it goes as well as planned. I thought what I would do this year is share with you our weekly goal plan and to-do list. Maybe help motivate and inspire?? We shall see!



This year I will be starting the week of August 31st!! More to come!















No comments:

Post a Comment