Wednesday, August 13, 2014

July Summer Fun

Us Musialowski's were quite busy in July (not sure when we are ever not!). My cousin Lindsay and I went to see Justin Timberlake in concert! It was amazing. He is quite the performer and put on an amazing show. I think we both feel very "Justified" with the concert - especially since we had to wait after it was postponed.



Our backyard garden has really come to life! It is so great to see our hard work and three years worth of digging and planting really take root (haha). 









In July I also went to see Sara Bareilles at Artpark with Reese. Sara literally took the stage and it downpoured...the WHOLE time. Reese is lucky I love her because I would have headed straight to the car. We were soaked to the bone but Sara put on a great show for all who stayed.

Our friends found out they are expecting baby #2! We are thrilled for them and look forward to meeting their new bundle of cuteness (and celebrating baby#1's birthday in August!). To celebrate, we had pizza and cake!


 Our little Marv is also enjoying summer and spending oodles of time outside. He has us pretty well trained as he now refuses to poop in the backyard and demands walks several times a day. Yes - he has us wrapped around his little paw.



Speaking of little paws, at the end of July we watched our neighbors TWO dogs for a couple of days. They were all a handful but had so much fun playing together. Marv was happy to have some playmates but also excited to have us back to spoiling only him.

I was also spoiled in July as Christopher surprised me with a Disney Vera Bradley bag to use in anticipation of our December trip to Disney :) I am a pretty lucky girl.

One of the things I love about summer is cooking out on the grill. Christopher and I spoiled each other this time and splurged on some lobster!!! (future note: never take Christopher shopping unless you are willing to splurge!) Christopher selected these two bad boys that totaled over 6 pounds! But they were delicious. Totally worth the splurge!


And that is about it for July! August is going to be a really busy month for us as well. Birthdays, cocktail parties, go live for my system conversion, J's golf outing, family visits, etc. Looking forward to the craziness of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment