Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Our Walt Disney World December Trip Plan


Again - Disney is on my mind today. Thanks to Ashley and her amazing Disney themed bridal shower, I have been just craving Disney this week. So I thought I would share with you what Christopher and I plan to do for our December trip. We are only going for 6 days (I know what you are thinking...ONLY going for 6 days lol) so we want to see and do a lot without feeling rushed.


Day 1
We have an early flight to MCO, so we should be arriving to the resort around 10 am. We are staying at our home resort - Grand Floridian Villas. I am so excited to check out this resort! After freshening up, we are taking the monorail over the Magic Kingdom! So excited to see this park all decorated (swoon). Maybe lunch at Cosmic Rays? Dinner at Pecos Bill? I am looking forward to trying some new places for quick service. I think we always end up at our "regulars." Hopefully we will catch the parades and of course...Wishes.

Day 2
We scheduled a breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe and then we are heading back to the Magic Kingdom. Since this will be our second day at the kingdom, we will probably take an after break and head back to the resort or maybe even Downtown Disney for shopping. We still have yet to buy our Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tickets, but hopefully we will soon and we are hoping to get this night. I can't wait to see the Christmas parade and fireworks show!

Day 3
Our Epcot Day! In an earlier blog post, I discussed our plan to do a "Drink Around the World" Challenge. This would be the day! Wish us luck! also have lunch at the Rose & Crown with the Candlelight Processional package. Christopher and I were thinking about doing the Epcot After Hours hard ticket event for our May vacation but decided against it. So I thought this would be fun for Christopher to try some whiskeys. Then of course, we will be sitting for the Candlelight Processional (narrator TBD) and Illuminations.

Day 4
Our Hollywood Studios Day! But before we head to the studios, we are having breakfast at Kona Cafe. I am so excited to get my fill of Tonga Toast! Yummy! Since we usually do not take a full day at Hollywood Studios, we are planning to head to Downtown Disney to wrap up any souvenir shopping so we can have the packages sent to our resort.

Day 5
We are heading back to Epcot (our favorite park!) for a fun day enjoying all of the attractions and pavilions. But we are not staying out too late - we are going to head back the Grand to have dinner at Citricos and watch the Christmas fireworks show at Magic Kingdom.

Day 6
Last day :( But we are lucky to have enough time to head back over to Magic Kingdom and enjoy some last minute rides, attractions and Christmas fun. We are lucky to have a later flight out of Orlando so we can technically have one last semi full day at the park.

Oh all this Disney talk is making me so excited! Lets see...if we left now, we could be on a 4 pm flight and make it time for fireworks...if only!



No comments:

Post a Comment