Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hard Work Pays Off


The past year I have been working on this accounting project at my work. I was tasked with the training and communications aspect of the project. I have never been involved in a project of this magnitude and in this type of capacity. Although I performed tasks way outside my usual comfort zone, it was one of the most rewarding projects to work on.

Although the largest part of the project is over, there are still small items and post implementation projects to be worked on. A stressful yet rewarding experience.

To say thanks for all of the team members hard work, they purchased us all beautiful fleece jackets and catered lunch for us today. It feels great to work for a company that recognizes their individuals and rewards them. So proud to work for this organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment