Friday, September 12, 2014

Holiday Plan 2014: Week 3

Week of September 14th:
- Make one batch of freezable cookies; So it is probably too early to start for Christmas, so this week I am going to make a Halloween themed dessert
- Make two crock pot meals - one to eat this week and one to freeze for a later date
- Start purchasing non-perishable goods used in the planned recipes; I usually buy a couple extra of each in case I have to double a recipe and/or have extra goods on hand for donations


- Buy all supplies need to make the homemade gifts; I also see what supplies I have on hand and can be substituted to save on cost
- Check the memory cards in our cameras; start watching for discounts in the weekly paper in case we need to purchase an additional one (probably with our December Disney trip coming up too!)
- Deep cleaning area this week: Little Entry area; I realized after cleaning the Porch and Living Room I skipped over this area - my bad! I really need to scrub the tile badly in this room.

Good luck to those following along!


No comments:

Post a Comment