Monday, September 15, 2014

Molly's 1st Birthday!


I feel like it was just yesterday that I blogged about Molly's birth. I remember that day so vividly and was so excited to hear the news of her arrival. Thirteen is now a lucky number for me! Little Molly turned 1 this past weekend and Christine & Brian threw the cutest party that was themed with the hungry caterpillar.


It was also great to catch up with our close friends and all of their sweet babies. Little Zoe was just as cute as ever and she has the most beautiful blue eyes.



Christine found a lot of the cute book themed items on Etsy. This is why I LOVE Etsy. Not only can you find creative, fun party accessories, but you are also buying from small business crafters like me!


They served pizza and wings (YES) and a couple of salads. Brian's parents created this (see below) amazing fruit bowl complete with a "hungry" caterpillar made out of grapes. How cute is that?



When it came time for Molly's birthday cake she was not exactly sure what to do. But like any kid, she ate the frosting first. But with everyone watching so intently, she decided she was done with cake lol. It was seriously the cutest thing ever.



Isn't my best friend so beautiful?? She is a great mom!


Happiest of birthday's Molly and many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment