Friday, September 19, 2014

Marv Turns 3!

I am having a pretty emotional day because our not so little dog just turned 3 years old today! I cannot believe it has been almost three years since we brought Marv home. And it is hard to believe Christopher and I will be celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary next week. Craziness!



I remember the night we brought him home like it was yesterday. We met the breeder in this sketchy pharmacy parking lot near the Peace Bridge and it probably looked like a drug transaction except instead of drugs we received our puppy Marv. It was the day before Thanksgiving and we had so much to be thankful for! I was terrified of our first night with him. I was so worried I wouldn't know what to do, or when to let him out, how much he should eat, etc. Needless to say, we survived!



Marv has grown into such a handsome and loving dog. We are so proud of him and so glad that he loves us just the same.



One of the many things I love about him is how much he smiles at us. I love Marv's smile and kisses.



So excited to be celebrating his third birthday! We are having some family over tomorrow night for pizza (for the humans) and some wet food (for the dogs).








Marv has become such a great big brother to little Jameson. It was a little tough at first, but Marv is starting to become protective of his little brother and enjoys playing with him. And Jameson just adores Marv and wants to be wherever he is. It is really cute watching them cuddle and playing with their toys.



No comments:

Post a Comment