Monday, July 29, 2013

Buffalo Bills Training Camp


Christopher and I took off for Buffalo Bills first day of training camp this past weekend. I love going to camp - it is fast paced and it is fun watching the players do the drills and practice various formations. I do laugh at how some of the fans who are watching are critiquing the players as if they are playing a real game; it is just practice fellas - take it easy.

I was super interested in seeing EJ Manuel (I mean, like who isn't in Buffalo??), our 1st round draft pick this year. He is working hard on challenging Kevin Kolb for the starting position at QB. It will be interesting to see who the Bills pick to start come opening day.


Although I will not be attending any other events, Christopher would like to go to all of them or at least the night practices.

It started to rain towards the end of practice so we did not stay for autographs, but it looks like the fans that did stay will walk away with a nice memory of camp.



No comments:

Post a Comment