Saturday, July 20, 2013

Christine's Baby Shower


Man I have been bad about keeping my posts up to date! Since the last time I posted lots of exciting things have happened and I will try to address them all in the next couple of posts.



Last weekend I helped host one of my best friends baby shower! I am so excited to meet little Molly Rae. Little does she know how loved she is already. The shower was perfect. It was held at Protocol Restaurant on Transit Road and we did a brunch shower, which I really liked! The buffet was lovely and delicious and there was even an omelet station. I think every had a great time. The guests were entertained by completing little "Notes to Molly" cards. The cards had a phrase started like "I hope you grow up..." or "I hope you ignore..." They seemed to go over really well and I cannot wait to hear Christine and Brian's reaction to them. We also played Baby Bingo while Christine and Brian opened all the gifts. That seemed to go over well too. Sheryl and I put together little baskets of sort with kitchen, coffee, bath and wine themes.


Everyone showered Christine, Brian and Molly with beautiful gifts. I think they have almost everything they need off of their registry. The room is almost complete too. Brian did a great job painting the room, the dresser and putting everything together.


Christine is doing great. She currently has less than 7 weeks to go! Lauren is due in two weeks and Sheryl in 4. Theresa and Kira had their girls this past month and they are both doing well!





No comments:

Post a Comment