Saturday, July 20, 2013

Our Family is in Town!


With our big family wedding coming up, I am so excited to see so many family members from out of town. The first to arrive in town were our family from Texas. It was so great to see Uncle Don, Aunt Pat, my cousin Linda and Marty.



The first day they arrived, they wanted to have Ted's Hot Dogs, so we met them out for dinner on Wednesday. It was so great to see them and the food was of course delicious. So many family members were able to meet out and catch up that night.



Then on Thursday, they wanted to head to Niagara Falls to see one of the World Wonders in our backyard. Although I was unable to attend that, they said it was a wonderful time. At night they all headed over to my Aunt Midge's house for some roast beef sandwiches and fun talk.



On Friday, my aunts and uncles met them out at Root Five restaurant for lunch. They really wanted to see Lake Erie and they were so excited to see so much water. I guess there are not many lakes in Texas and to see the beautiful shore and so many water, they were fascinated by this. I guess it is something we take for granted living so close to it.



Friday night was the rehearsal and dinner. More to come on that in a future post, but the dinner was wonderful and they all had a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment