Friday, February 27, 2015

I LOVE Book Clubs

Totally random post - but I love book clubs. It is not just the fact that I have the opportunity to read books outside my usual choices, but the socialization factor too. We are starting a small book club within our group at work. Last night we had our first gathering and we decided to read Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None. Although I have read this book already, it is a great book to start with and is a quick read.

So excited to see where this goes and looking forward to next months gathering.

I am also in a book club with my friends from EY. I unfortunately haven't been able to make the last few gatherings, but I am enjoying reading along with them. It is such a great way to keep in touch with everyone. To be honest, this group is fun and there is no pressure to actually read the books. We usually catch up and gossip :) Oh and I forgot about the wine and cheese - a book club necessity!




No comments:

Post a Comment