Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Season of Lent

Today is Ash Wednesday and begins the season of Lent. This year for Lent I would like to do something extra, rather than give something up. This season of Lent I would like to say "Thank You" more to my family and friends, but especially Christopher. In our busy lives I know that I can take for granted the things those close to me do. And usually, it is the every day stuff - doing the dishes, calling to check up on me, etc. I want to express my appreciation to my loved ones more.

I would also like to focus on all the "excess" in my life. Go through and organize my "junk" drawers and get rid of and donate items that are of no use to me, but could be useful to others. Also assessing things that I think I "need" but really are nice to haves.

No comments:

Post a Comment