Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Christopher and I had a lovely Father's Day with our dads and my grandfather. Papa ushered 8 am mass on Father's Day and it was a real joy to watch him in action. I am so grateful that the church has allowed him to continue to do this. He is so happy contributing to the parish community. It was also nice to enjoy mass with my father. After mass, we went out to breakfast at North Amherst Fire Hall for their annual Father's Day brunch. It was delicious as always and so much fun. My Uncle Jeff is a volunteer fireman there and it was great to see him too! He cooks some pretty mean potatoes.


Papa & I last year for his birthday

My Dad walking me down the aisle
Then after breakfast, I got to relax a bit at my parents house and watch Dad open his gifts. It was a nice morning.

Later in the day, we took Christopher's father out for dinner at Bravo in the mall. Dinner was delicious but the conversation and company was the best! We all made sure to save a little room for dessert and coffee after dinner. We always have such a lovely time with his parents.


4 Generations of Musialowski's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment