Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Babies!!!

In previous posts I mention that some of my friends are pregnant. Some of the babies are here!!!! And...we found out that another friend is pregnant with TWINS and another is pregnant too! The crazy year is going to continue! All my friends are doing well, healthy and adapting to their new additions. 


Photo: Baby Natalie is finally here!! Born August 7th @ 1:32 am, 7lb 9oz, 19.5" : )Baby Natalie - Born August 7th @ 1:32 am, 7lb 9oz, 19.5"

Baby Zoe Anne born Friday, August 16th @ 7:58 pm, 8 lb 14oz and 21" long

Babies to come:

Christine & Brian's little Molly - due September 7th! I seriously cannot wait to meet her! Christine and I had our "last" lunch just the two of us! 

Babies Umstead - coming our way February 2014!

And...my friend Jenn is also expecting too!!! CRAZYNESS! 

All my "nieces" and possible "nephews" are going to be so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment