Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Buffalo Bills Football - Pre-season

This past Friday I got to go to the Buffalo Bills home preseason game. Unfortunately Christopher could not go because he had an NFL fantasy draft to go to (who schedules on home footballs games???) and was quite bummed about it. But...I got to go with my father in law and see how the team looks so far. This year there are lots of changes - new coaches, many new players - including new QBs and there is a lot of excitement surrounding the team and the upcoming season.

I thought they looks pretty good! I usually think the pre-season games are boring because there is little intensity. This game was very exciting. The players were running on and off the field, conditioning during the breaks on the sidelines and there seemed to be a sense of urgency on the field, even though it was only a preseason game. Needless to say, I am sold on the new program! And I am looking forward to the upcoming season!

Go BILLS!


No comments:

Post a Comment