Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Disney Countdown

I can't remember I wrote about this before, but Christopher and I are trying to do a little something each day (besides our daily trivia) to keep the excitement going and countdown to our anniversary trip to Disney. Usually it involves looking up our favorite attractions on YouTube, watching a Disney movie, writing down our favorite attractions at each parks, etc.

Last night, we stepped up our game. Christopher was really craving chocolate chip cookies, so I quickly whipped up a batch. After baking almost all of them, I decided to get a little creative - how about a mickey shaped cookie? It was super easy - I just balled up three separate pieces of dough - 1 larger one for his "face" and then two smaller pieces of dough for each of his ears. Ta da! It came out halfway decent!

My friend lent me her Mickey cookie cutter...I am feeling some sugar cookies or brownie bars are coming soon!

Do you see Mickey's head???

No comments:

Post a Comment