Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Disney Countdown

It is crazy to think that we will be in Disney in less than 50 days! It seems like just yesterday I started the countdown at 170 and started doing the daily trivia and crazy little surprises for Christopher and the family.

Now I have to start my pack list, souvenir shopping list and budget, getting our pennies and quarters ready for the penny press machines, etc.

A week or so ago I surprised Christopher and my in-laws with cute little door hangers and luggage tags for the trip. They were super easy, because I found awesome internet sites that already had them made. All I did was print the door hangers and luggage tags in color on white cardstock to make them sturdy. Then cut and paste!

Here is the awesome site for the printable door hangers:
http://print-it.disneyinternational.com/en-GB/all/door-hangers

Here is the awesome site for the luggage tag templates:
http://www.themouseforless.com/downloads/trip/DisneyLuggageTags.shtml

Easy and cute, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment