Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Missing in Action

So it has been a little while since I posted last, but the good thing is...it was been a busy week and lots of updates are coming! To give you a little preview - this past week we celebrated my brother's 25th birthday, went to the Bills pre-season game, had the Leutze Family summer picnic, held the JJM Recovery Fund Golf Tournament AND celebrated Papa's 93rd birthday.

Plus...I had splurge on Monday night and won the POT for this month. I am super excited about hosting and spending my splurge money. I am going to make an appointment to get a bathing suit fitting so I can have a cute and well fitted swimsuit for our vacation to Disney. I guess this means I will have to fit in some pool time to show off the suit. I think the family can manage that ;) Maybe if I have a little left over I can buy a cute tank top for the trip too. Oh the possibilities!

More to come, but no worries - I will get you all caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment