Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Disney Planes is One to Watch!

This weekend we were fortunate to receive some free movie passes to see an advanced screening of the new Disney movie - Planes. I was super pumped to go and have never attended something like this. Last night was awesome! We were glad we got to the theater when we did because more tickets were given out than there were seats in the theater and we were lucky not only to find seating, but to also sit together. 

The movie was great and was shown in 3D. I love watching 3D movies and this was my first Disney movie in 3D. The animation was wonderful and the jokes throughout the movie were great. We took my mom and our family friends Jen, Casey and Connor. Christopher's dad also came too. 

Now I want to see Disney Cars and catch up with some of the more recently released movies!


No comments:

Post a Comment